Seeking Advice on Firearm Sales Throught the Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought and sold and have never had an issue. Everybody has been very nice and honest. I have feedback somewhere but it's not hooked to my thead. I'd just look at post count and prior posts if you are worried. I've never had an issue & sure never required or have been required to do a bill of sale or show an ID.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just make them meet you at a gun store to do back ground check an register in there name

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Register?

I've sold to a 1/2 dozen members with no feedback, some who went on to become long time members with good feedback, some still have no posts.
Everyone starts somewhere.
Main thing is to ask if they live in state, with a handgun purchase, and are they probibited from buying guns or are they a felon.
It's not a big deal.

Last edited:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Register?

I've sold to a 1/2 dozen members with no feedback, some who went on to become long time members with good feedback, some still have no posts.
Everyone starts somewhere.
Main thing is to ask if they live in state, with a handgun purchase, and are they probibited from buying guns or are they a felon.
It's not a big deal.

I feel like this too. The first gun I bought off of here was when I have 3 posts. Really awesome I the guy to sell it to me.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have bought ,sold and traded a bunch with people here and on armslist.way better people to deal with here. I have never had a problem,but I'm always polite,professional and have a plan to kill everyone I meet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom