Seems pretty much like the judge says we don't have to right to defend ourselves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1724460313620.jpeg

Let me see if I have this straight:
1. Cops get bad warrant by lying.
2. Cops no knock the house in the middle of the night.
3. Boyfriend tries to defend home against unknown threat.
4. Cops kill Taylor
5. Boyfriend caused death.

I mean, this kind of seems right up there with "If a cop sees you with a gun he can claim being scared and kill you on the spot" as a violation of the principle that citizens can be armed. If someone no knocks in the middle of the night, we are supposed to have a right to defend ourselves last I checked.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thinking more about this... Didn't the ATF smoke the guy in little rock the same way? Will this ruling set precedent for them to list his cause of death as him shooting them?
I stand to be corrected, but by memory, didn't the guy in Little Rock answer the door in his underwear with a visible weapon?
We absolutely have a right to defend our homes and there are many cases out there of criminals kicking in the door while screaming LEO! LEO! OPEN UP!
Happens so quick that 911 can't be called to verify the validity of the warrant.
I have no answer of what the correct procedure is to be followed other than let them kick in the door and proceed as necessary.
I know what we are going to do in our home, but that's not to be divulged on a public forum.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stand to be corrected, but by memory, didn't the guy in Little Rock answer the door in his underwear with a visible weapon?
We absolutely have a right to defend our homes and there are many cases out there of criminals kicking in the door while screaming LEO! LEO! OPEN UP!
Happens so quick that 911 can't be called to verify the validity of the warrant.
I have no answer of what the correct procedure is to be followed other than let them kick in the door and proceed as necessary.
I know what we are going to do in our home, but that's not to be divulged on a public forum.
At one point, and my memory may be hazy, scoutus said that answering the door with a weapon is also not an acceptable reason for Leo's to smoke someone in their own home.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it were pointed at them upon entry would that still be true?
I don't remember the circumstances of that event.
Good question. There's been enough cases in recent years where people get killed for having it point down at their side, or behind their back (and going to put it down) etc when answering the door to cops that it would seem the answer is a foregone conclusion. Further proof that the "right" to keep and bear arms isn't really a right because it can be situationally suspended by any beat cop that claims they were scared.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't Spread Eagle, as kommiefornia DA, send a record number of young, black males to prison, with fake warrants, concealed evidence, manufactured fake evidence and lying cops?

Could be a sign of things to come or merely coincidence.
So much to unpack in that...
1. Nothing really to do with the thread to throw her in here but sidenote, this is personally why I think of OSA as a political board first and gun board third.
2. Is the belief there that LEO's haven't been doing all sorts of lying, cheating and stealing for decades and centuries. How many cases from Boston to LA are out there where cops have got busted planting evidence and committing shakedowns and coming up with cover stories because they forgot body cams were rolling?
3. Last I checked, she was Attorney General and not a DA. AG's don't really prosecute street level. I've not looked into the demographics of her prosecutions versus those that occurred while she was in office.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So much to unpack in that...
1. Nothing really to do with the thread to throw her in here but sidenote, this is personally why I think of OSA as a political board first and gun board third.
2. Is the belief there that LEO's haven't been doing all sorts of lying, cheating and stealing for decades and centuries. How many cases from Boston to LA are out there where cops have got busted planting evidence and committing shakedowns and coming up with cover stories because they forgot body cams were rolling?
3. Last I checked, she was Attorney General and not a DA. AG's don't really prosecute street level. I've not looked into the demographics of her prosecutions versus those that occurred while she was in office.
She was BOTH DA and AG

Closing Argument

What These Decisions Tell Us About Kamala Harris’ Approach to Criminal Justice​

From the death penalty to school truancy and diversion programs, here are some key steps Harris took as a district attorney and attorney general.​

She bragged in 2020 as the most successful prosecutor in Kommiefornia at convicting Black men on marijuana charges.

Has to do with the OP, in that SHE is running for pResident, has a history of lying, concealing evidence, falsefying evidence and has no morals.

Is this the police, judges, leaders, we want?

Latest posts

Top Bottom