Seems pretty much like the judge says we don't have to right to defend ourselves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was BOTH DA and AG

Closing Argument

What These Decisions Tell Us About Kamala Harris’ Approach to Criminal Justice​

From the death penalty to school truancy and diversion programs, here are some key steps Harris took as a district attorney and attorney general.​

She bragged in 2020 as the most successful prosecutor in Kommiefornia at convicting Black men on marijuana charges.

Has to do with the OP, in that SHE is running for pResident, has a history of lying, concealing evidence, falsefying evidence and has no morals.

Is this the police, judges, leaders, we want?

We get the leadership we deserve.

This nation has been trading away rights and freedoms for a long time.

Just my 2 cents but Rome did fall from within.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 504927

Let me see if I have this straight:
1. Cops get bad warrant by lying.
2. Cops no knock the house in the middle of the night.
3. Boyfriend tries to defend home against unknown threat.
4. Cops kill Taylor
5. Boyfriend caused death.

I mean, this kind of seems right up there with "If a cop sees you with a gun he can claim being scared and kill you on the spot" as a violation of the principle that citizens can be armed. If someone no knocks in the middle of the night, we are supposed to have a right to defend ourselves last I checked.
It must be concluded that there are unstated principles on which this judge’s decision was based:
1) Those acting under the authority of the law cannot be held accountable for errors (whether intentional or unintentional) that lead to harm or death of those whom they encounter in the performance of those actions.
2) When collateral harm or death to the innocent results from actions taken under the authority of the law, in the interests of justice, blame must be assigned to someone, or others, not acting as an agent, or agents, of the law.

Welcome to the new world of totalitarianism…..

feral

Armish farmer
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It must be concluded that there are unstated principles on which this judge’s decision was based:
1) Those acting under the authority of the law cannot be held accountable for errors (whether intentional or unintentional) that lead to harm or death of those whom they encounter in the performance of those actions.
2) When collateral harm or death to the innocent results from actions taken under the authority of the law, in the interests of justice, blame must be assigned to someone, or others, not acting as an agent, or agents, of the law.

Welcome to the new world of totalitarianism…..
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We get the leadership we deserve.

This nation has been trading away rights and freedoms for a long time.

Just my 2 cents but Rome did fall from within.
Not for the same reasons though we are going to fall and its not the best analog but there are some similarities unchecked immigration and declining birth rates are the two that align us most closely to the Roman decline though.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Judge can and does says what the **** he wants.

BUT what it really boils down to is what type a person/persons is on the inside of that door being “No Knocked” on and being kicked in!

So in all reality it’s the second paragraph that should be of concern and worry to Law Enforcement Employees.

I myself will stand on the side of the fence that there never should be “No Knock” anything.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not for the same reasons though we are going to fall and its not the best analog but there are some similarities unchecked immigration and declining birth rates are the two that align us most closely to the Roman decline though.

Like this nation Roman citizens found out they could elect people into office who would give them free bread and a weekly stipend

Who paid for all that?

Those who worked and paid taxes

Much like this nation today with all the free **** and subsidized life styles

I stand by my statement.

The wars already lost. We are just too damn dumb to die

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Judge can and does says what the **** he wants.

BUT what it really boils down to is what type a person/persons is on the inside of that door being “No Knocked” on and being kicked in!

So in all reality it’s the second paragraph that should be of concern and worry to Law Enforcement Employees.

I myself will stand on the side of the fence that there never should be “No Knock” anything.
Yes, the guy could have been peacefully arrested at the grocery store or with a traffic stop. Just like David Koresh, just like Randy Weaver, just like a lot of dead folks.
They are using the no knock as a spectacle for the media in the case of Richard Stone, a Trump supporter that had air assets overhead and divers in the water behind his home when they went in. Oh yeah, CNN was on site with cameras to record the event and publicize it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom