Selling Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
May be the wrong forum, but what is the best way to sell a gun? I have never sold one so I don’t even know what the legal way to sell one is.

I find myself mired in a bit of a spree at the moment. Whadda ya got?

I'm kidding. I don't want it. Even if I wanted it.

If I had something I wanted to get shed of, I'd utilize the classifieds on this site. You're not a short timer here. You're a solid member, with a bunch of posts. Use the classifieds.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Private sale is perfectly legal in Oklahoma. Use our classifieds, take good pics. If you have any questions, check the members feedback. Welcome to your first potential parking lot gun deal.

Classifieds. If your east of Okc and need someone to go with ya, holler. Take a buddy with ya! Ask are the of age and are they legal to purchase and own such a weapon! As stated above.

@CoronaBorealis

What these guys said. Deal with likewise established members here first. Guys like yourself. Check their Feedback. Use caution. Seriously, try it here first and if you find no joy, then you can branch out a little onto other sites. This site is your best first choice.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
And like what was said earlier. If it's yours you take a pic and post an ad here:
https://www.okshooters.com/forums/firearms.120/
Look at the pics I posted...they will help you out. Forgot to add, you don't have to fill everything out in the checkbox section, just what applies.
FA ad OSA.jpg
FA ad OSA second step.jpg
FA ad OSA third step.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom