Sensitive thread I guess, but what weapons did the shooter at Ft Hood use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see if they were identified..Just seems hard to believe that one guy with handguns could kill that many that fast with no response..Sad, heart goes out to all the victims families..

ChaseOK

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
apic60.picturetrail.com_VOL1679_11711152_20796659_377474001.gif

FN's Five-seveN® Pistol
The First of a New Generation
In 1935, the FN-made Browning Hi Power was revolutionary. The market quickly adopted this high-capacity 9mm pistol accordingly, and it has since been fielded by over 100 countries.
FN's newest contribution the handgun's evolution is named the Five-seveN®. This 20-round pistol fires a 5.7mm bullet that will defeat most body armor in military service around the world today. Essentially, the Five-seveN® represents a quantum leap forward in the handgun's suitablity for close engagements by delivering the type of performance that was previously confined to rifles or carbines.

http://www.remtek.com/arms/fn/57/

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect the media poured out all kinds of mis-information early in the tragedy. Scumbags never come back and correct thier lies either.

Like others I feel sorry for the families affected by these. Terrible, just terrible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom