September Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This Saturday, September 3rd, is the regularly scheduled monthly Practical Rifle Match at Oil Capital. The Match will consist of 5 stages, 1 of which will call for the use of pistol in addition to your Rifle. Total round count will be @70 for Rifle, and @25 for Pistol. Check in will commence at 0900, walk through will be at 1000 and we will be shooting by 1030. Cost is $12 for non-members and $10 for Oil Capital members. Set up will begin at 0700 for those who want to help out. The weather is looking to be hot but still bearable, please be sure to bring appropriate refreshements. Water jugs will be available and soda is available for sale at the range. Please go to the link below to print up your scoresheets from the file section of the Yahoo Group.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!,
Dave
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guys. It is with deep sadness that I must announce I will not be able to be your Match Director any longer. Job opportunities have arisen over the past couple of weeks that have forced me to make a hard decision to move out of the area. I have enjoyed more than you can imagine being a part of this event over the past 4 years and am truly sorry I cannot make this one last Match. BuzzDraw will be making the Match happen this weekend, but if there are any Oil Capital members who would be interested in stepping up to take my place please let him know as soon as possible. Your friendship, participation and support for this event have been a constant source of inspriration in my life and I know you will all continue to make this event as popular and successful as it has so far. Anyone can feel free to contact me at any time with any questions.
Keep the faith!
Dave

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dave, sorry to hear you movin on but hope nothin but the best for you and yours.
Thanks for all the work you did with the rifle match.
Take care..

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow! I've enjoyed the matches for the past few years!
Appreciate all that you have done!
Also, thanks for bringing the AK class in also. Really enjoyed that and learned a lot.
Tim

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its sad to hear you cant make the match. im sure everyone wants to wish you luck in person. you know if i were a member id take over but alas im not.
good luck and gods speed to you dave.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Dave, you will be missed! I've missed the past few matches since they were all on holiday weekends and they kids must have their fun.
Thanks for all that you have done for us rifle shooters!

Latest posts

Top Bottom