September Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will have scores, just not as quickly as I'd like.

Things were pretty hectic for Dave when he got packed up to move. Even though I requested a copy of the scoring program in advance, he just couldn't get to it. Something about packing the sofa, kitchen and the rest of the house; we all understand. Regardless he has found the house he is moving in to and has suddenly discovered a whole truck full of boxes that need to go in there. Dave has promised to send the scoring program my way this weekend. Unfortunately a precommitted project will now totally tie me up until mid week of the 26th. Then I can crunch the scores.

I am pleased to report that an experienced and highly qualified match director has been found to take the reins of Defensive Rifle, effective the October 1st match. Todd is an IDPA Safety Officer, with a number of years experience, including administration of major sanctioned matches. He has also served as a Safety Officer for IDPA National matches. He also enjoys shooting Defensive Rifle, which is a key reason why he accepted the challenge. I am certain that he'll do very well and am confident that he will be well accepted.

ruleyoutoo1911

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! Sorry to hear that you are moving away Dave, best of luck with your new opportunities! Thank you for being so dedicated these last several years to bring the rifle match to us. I, for one, treasure the competition, fun, and friendships formed by shooting these matches.

Regards and thanks again,

Dan W.

Latest posts

Top Bottom