• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Several guns to offer in trade for NAA Pug 22 Mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Hello. I had the chance to hold a little NAA Pug 22 Mag and I knew I needed one. Awesome little pocket carry.

I'm willing to do some TRADING UP... to get one. I have several guns I will offer on trade. I will do straight trades on these guns even with the value being higher because I really want one and don't want to hassle with ordering one.

The guns are as follows:

Springfield XDS 3.3 9mm with 2 mags and no case.

Mosin Nagant with professionally turn down bolt so a scope could be added, has shortened barrel, repainted barrel and synthetic stock with scope.

Ruger LCP with Viridian Reactor Tactical light with pocket holster that activates the light on and off. Comes with 2 mags and everything factory new included.

I'm only looking for an NAA Pug 22 Mag and must be LNIB and have the night sight front.

Please text me at 4052052124. Thank you...
b8a492c4084ad8861a5fb52224eda1e8.jpg
2a07031dd44efcb25ab551c57cc97b72.jpg
995608965b0f6baaffcc5eee4a6fc03f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Go to a local dealer and have 'em price a Pug for ya. They're not expensive as you might think.
I have checked them. No one has one local and I'm just trying to find a used or new one I can trade for. If I don't find one this way within a couple days or when I get time away to go order one I will likely go that route. Thank you friend...

wmalone1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
They are awesome guns. Best price I found on one was at tooele shooting supply out of Utah. That was a year ago tho. I went ahead and bought one that came stock with the 22lr cylinder as well as the 22 mag cylinder. It's a bit of a pain if you try to buy the 22lr cylinder later.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Still looking. Last bump before I I just go by one. Will also take a sidewinder version in 22 magnum. Really don't think I am interested in the 22lr version of any variant.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well if you was closer i would do some trading with you but not really worth the drive. OOPs mine dont have the night sights on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom