Sgt. Everett's Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does Big Boys have a 100 yd range? I've never been there. Been to Wilshire a couple of times, and had a great time with no pressure to get out of the bays with a time limit.
Rented a couple of guns there for my wife to try out for CC and had no issues other than the Range Safety officer wanted me to lay the gun down on the counter in the bay and not hand it to her personally. They preferred she pick it up from the counter on the range vs me handing it to her. I can see both sides of the reasoning behind that, and did not argue. Their house, their rules.
I remember Wilshires grand opening. Took my .44 mag into the 100 yd range with fire breathing loads. After a couple shots, the RO came into the bay and said people outside wondered what big bore was being fired. RO came in to verify, and found a pistol. LOL.

Big Boys is an indoor range with 24 lanes in 2 bays, 25 yd. maximum. They have a nice electronic target carrier system with a digital readout as too distance, and the lighting and ventilation is excellent. The retail side of the store is adjacent to the range; prices are reasonable on firearms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom