Sheds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got out yesterday for some rabbit huntin, ended up ping ponging from rabbit huntin to shed huntin. Came up with 5 sheds, two were from this year. One of the big ones from last year came from a deer that I know well, was glad to find his shed, had some heft to it. Ended with 4 rabbits for the day that are going into the cookpot tonight. Seems like I came across 20 the day before when predator huntin, but then when I go back for the rabbits they're hard to come by!

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_1_18_15a.jpg

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_1_18_15b.jpg

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps. I figure everyone has a deer or two in their area that has shed a horn or two, I just happened to find a couple of the first ones. I would not by any means say that the majority have started to drop here. All of these came from my 10 acre honey hole that I get them from every year.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you guys do with the sheds? My buddie has a bunch hanging in his garage, but I haven't seen him put them to use for anything. Just wondering.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only found a few, so I limit their use to decoration around the house. As I find more, I'll relegate a few to chew toys for the dog....antlers are tough and perfect for it. Can make rattling antlers too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom