Sheds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you guys do with the sheds? My buddie has a bunch hanging in his garage, but I haven't seen him put them to use for anything. Just wondering.

I just pile most of my good ones in the corner of my office. I have made several other things with them, lamps, gun holders, etc.
questmhsa.com_r00s7a_sheds.JPG

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roosta7a's office is not an office........it is a man cave. I have been in it many times and it is the neatest place you will find for an office. You are just seeing a tidbit of it.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When out yesterday and managed a nice little pile of sheds. 2 were from this year, one matching set from a lopsided deer, and an odd looking skull. Skull had been there over a year, but still had pink colored flesh on it. Not really sure what made it do that.

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_2_15_15.JPG

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When out yesterday and managed a nice little pile of sheds. 2 were from this year, one matching set from a lopsided deer, and an odd looking skull. Skull had been there over a year, but still had pink colored flesh on it. Not really sure what made it do that.

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_2_15_15.JPG

That is odd. You can tell those antlers on that skull are not from this year. Strange.

Latest posts

Top Bottom