Shoot or no shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told her to be careful as it is Turkey season in some states.

Nigri.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just guessing but by muscle structure I'd be surprised if any of them could swing anything heavier than YOUR credit card.

Quoted for truth. 🤷 Ain't a single one of those girls interested in anything but your money. Ahhhh ... But I have heard guys are "visual" creatures. Probably cuz it keeps at least one of your hands busy. 🤔🤷😉

ETA: does that make me sound jealous?? Yeah, nope. I've never needed more than one fella at a time paying attention to me. I've met girls like her (stunningly beautiful even without all the glitter) that are absolutely miserable because nobody sees the person ... (That's what happens when you work at a hotel celebs sometimes stay at. The things people you do not know and will never see again will tell you at 3 in the morning ... 😬) I heard enough from them (and their entourage) that I am perfectly fine being an average girl with an average guy ... 😘

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quoted for truth. 🤷 Ain't a single one of those girls interested in anything but your money. Ahhhh ... But I have heard guys are "visual" creatures. Probably cuz it keeps at least one of your hands busy. 🤔🤷😉
Really I love her sense of humor. She is as warped as I am. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom