Shooting space?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ArmedCivy

Ya know i've got a membership to tulsa firearms gun range, but what i really would like is to be able to go shoot without any rules or fees. Anybody know of a place close to tulsa? IDK like public land or something legal? Dreams and heaven are not acceptable answers BTW!

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if I'd want to go shoot at a place where there are no rules. Too many idiots out there with firearms who think they don't have to use common sense, which is what the rules are meant to encourage.

At least, I assume said folks have any common sense they can use. I tend to be too trusting.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you could go to the "free" range by wagner all it takes is a hunting license.
but you'll probably get shot in the head and robbed. see "veteran shot at gun range" thread on this.

A

ArmedCivy

OK! Not looking to promissing here. I guess i should have said 'more freedom' rather than 'no rules'. I just want to be able to set up my own range of targets and have a good time without someone looking over my shoulder. Screw it i'll just buy my own land outside city limits and do whatever i want i guess....i wish

A

ArmedCivy

US shooting academy, not free but probably cheaper than tulsa firearms

Ya know i've never been to USSA. I saw an ad that if you take a tour this month, they will give a free CCW class for one member of your household. My gfriend would be hard pressed to make an excuse with a free class. She loves free stuff!

Latest posts

Top Bottom