Shops in OK for lifted trucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerry Cantrell is the owner of CORE. He's a great guy and does great work. They are located near H&H in the same strip mall.
There is also 4 Wheel Parts in Moore right off of I35. Corey is the manager there, he's a great guy to deal with as well. I try to deal with him or Mark when I go down there. Their prices are hard to beat, but I feel that they try to sell you things you don't really want by telling you they have this in stock or can't get the parts you want for another week or so. Beware of this if you go there.
There is another shop on Memorial up near Edmond that I recall seeing a few weeks ago. I want to stop in there and check them out as well.
^^^^ as I typed this out, there they are.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can save a ton of money buying the lift online and installing it yourself. I have installed several with hand tools a floor jack and jack stands. My local offroad shop wanted $1800 for the lift kit and installation. I bought the same lift kit online for $695 and installed it myself in one day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom