• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Shotgun hulls 12ga or .410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’m setting up to reload 12ga and .410 and I’m gathering components.

I’m interested in any brand of .410 hulls.

In 12ga I’d prefer Winchester AAs but I’d be interested in the cheaper Winchester target shells too

I’ll give ya some money for them or trade for other ammo etc… I picked up a bag of 100 once fired AA 12ga hulls at gene Sears for $13 the other day (price example)

PM me what you’ve got!

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’ve got several bags of AA hulls at my parents. There had been 2 - 55 gallon drums full but they threw most away. Let me make sure they have them and I’ll make you a heck of a deal.
Heck yeah, sounds good!

I see your from western Oklahoma. I’m Tuttle area and frequent the Weatherford/Okarche often FYI

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Do you have the reloading press yet?
Nope! I’m gathering up components first. You got a press for sale?

Im on the fence about just doing the cheap Lee load all for getting started, or the mec jr… I do not shoot tons and tons of clays. I will not be a high-volume reloader.

My primary motivation for getting into reloading is to make various light/reduced loads so the family and I can enjoy shooting my 12ga guns without getting beat up by recoil

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I might have some remington hulls, any interest? They would be free. And if you end up with too many AA 410 hulls I would buy some, or 28 Ga.
Not too interested in Remington. I’ve already invested in a bunch of Winchester AA wads.

Unless they are compatible with the AA wads? I would have to do some research.

Latest posts

Top Bottom