• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Shotgun hulls 12ga or .410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluegrassZ71

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I’m setting up to reload 12ga and .410 and I’m gathering components.

I’m interested in any brand of .410 hulls.

In 12ga I’d prefer Winchester AAs but I’d be interested in the cheaper Winchester target shells too

I’ll give ya some money for them or trade for other ammo etc… I picked up a bag of 100 once fired AA 12ga hulls at gene Sears for $13 the other day (price example)

PM me what you’ve got!

I can fix you up with some 12 ga AAs for free if you’re ever in the Tulsa area.

Re: loader choice - MEC

Last edited:

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Mec 600 junior. I don’t have the powder and shot bottles. I do have some bags of shot I might let go of and maybe another shot bar. If interested let me know through a PM.
IMG_6251.jpeg
IMG_6252.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Not too interested in Remington. I’ve already invested in a bunch of Winchester AA wads.

Unless they are compatible with the AA wads? I would have to do some research.
Keep in mind that older AA's use a different wad than the newer AA's. don't remember the exact date when they changed the design but there is a difference.
I need to get back into shooting trap more. Shot it enough back in the day that I bought an RCBS grand progressive reloader that can really kick our volumes of shells. Bags of shot bought for $25 on the shelf. I think it's at least double that now?

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Keep in mind that older AA's use a different wad than the newer AA's. don't remember the exact date when they changed the design but there is a difference.
I need to get back into shooting trap more. Shot it enough back in the day that I bought an RCBS grand progressive reloader that can really kick our volumes of shells. Bags of shot bought for $25 on the shelf. I think it's at least double that now?
I’ll look into the wad thing. But from what I understand the AAs have been the same for a long time now. The older ones are better quality, single piece type… but I’m pretty sure the wads are compatible. At the end of the day, it basically boils down to straight-wall hull wads vs tapered hull wads. From there, the details and nuances of different shells/powders/wads/etc will determine stack height/proper crimp tension/gas seal/etc

Yup, you’ll pay about $60 for a 25lb bag of shot right now if you can find it in stock somewhere

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m setting up to reload 12ga and .410 and I’m gathering components.

I’m interested in any brand of .410 hulls.

In 12ga I’d prefer Winchester AAs but I’d be interested in the cheaper Winchester target shells too

I’ll give ya some money for them or trade for other ammo etc… I picked up a bag of 100 once fired AA 12ga hulls at gene Sears for $13 the other day (price example)

PM me what you’ve got!
I have guessing Once Fired 12 GA Gold Metal Paper hulls, If I remember right, about 4,000. The load good and you can't really mess up a crimp. They smell good to when fired. .10 Each plus shipping. I Also also a mix of Gun Club. Some once fired. They use the same load data as STS & Nitro, All Good. I think I have some STS also once fired in bags of 500, Also Ten Cents each. If interested 520-678-0041 LV Message as I don't answer unknown numbers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom