Should I be happy happy, happy or very, very afraid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was in Academy yesterday and ran into dau, s-I-l and 15yo grand dau. Granddaughter led me back to the gun counter (not hard to do) and asked the sales lady to show her the pink camo Savage .243 youth model. Smiling, she turns and says, "Look how good it fits me, Papa. Buy it so I can go hog hunting with you. Oh, I want that pink camo crossbow, too."

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH, this is gonna get expensive.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hog Wild Fest in Temple in 4 weeks.

But it does allow me to buy guns and not have to 'splain it to Lucy'. "It's not mine, it's for YOUR granddaughter." :woohoo1:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see....15 years old and leads grandpa up to the gun counter to schmooze herself a pink camo Savage rifle says she's smart, has excellent taste in firearms and a great sense of fashion. Toss in the behind the back pink crossbow schmooze and that is one 15 year old girl that I have high hopes for. Can't forget justifying the purchase by mentioning the fight to eradicate an invasive species...that gets extra points.

So the question now is...how soon are you buying her the stuff?

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sucker! Ha ha. You're cool with her grandmother for sure. I have 5 grandsons...and finally a granddaughter. She just turned one month old, and I can't wait till I can spoil her worse than I did her mother. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom