Should I get rid of it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do with the Colt?

• Keep it

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Keep it and put a 4-5 inch barrel on it

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Trade it off for a ss Single Six

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • other

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely, keep it! Unless you want to send it to me for the installation of a shorter barrel ... in which case, you'll never see it again! Hang onto it and buy another .22 for your hunting/carry gun.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That pistol is only going to bring you pain from the weight, and it looks like a bunch of the guys on the forum are now saying that the Hipoints are such great pistols. So just bring it to me, I will break down and take it off your hands for fair price. I can't sell you a Highpoint, because I don't agree with those people so I do not carry them, but I am sure you can find one.

No, honestly you have a great gun don't sell it. I collect Colt hand guns, yours looks a little rough, but if it is a shooter who cares. Colt is a great weapon. Keep it, hand it down to your childern. Save up for a Ruger, Auto pistol. They are not that much.

Sturgell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will probably regret the decision I made but I know it is in a gentleman's hands right now that will appreciate it as a shooter and I will continue on my journey to sample the wide world of wheelguns.

HudsonCreekKiller

New to the site!
Reaction score
My father taught me to never ever sell my guns. and if I ever got in a bind to sell them to him only so I could get them back. I havent had to yet, but I may have to ask him for a loan to buy a third gun safe......just my two cents

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My father taught me to never ever sell my guns. and if I ever got in a bind to sell them to him only so I could get them back. I havent had to yet, but I may have to ask him for a loan to buy a third gun safe......just my two cents

My dad said the same thing. BTW do you know the Green river killer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom