Show your tattoo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my newest tattoo, It is 2 shepherd staffs because my last name is Shepard and it makes my initials JRS

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f20_rshep14_DSC_3092ADJ.jpg

ChaseOK

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My latest one as of last Sunday (inner right bicep). Looks better a week later. The torn flesh look appears more natural looking now that the added pink of a fresh tat is gone.

[Broken External Image]

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure a few members don't know what/who RF is.
I do. I'm 41. I had a RatFink ring when I was a little kid (and a Frito Bandito eraser...) - my dad gave em to me. He built rat rods and was weird into all that stuff.

Working in tattoo shops in California I saw more Rat Fink tattoos there than in the Midwest.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I started my first sleeve, the artist is Josh Reynolds at Cannibal Graphics and he is excellent. Im doing a Transilvanian sleeve on my left arm, mowing over all the old crap. Meaning of the sleeve? Im from Romania, simple.

Bottom of the sleeve is a hot vampire chick, the Celtic cross will stay and be modified slightly, on the cross will be a raven, above that, Bran Castle, aka Draculas castle and finally above that Vlad Tepes, aka Vlad the Impaler. So far I have 800 dollars invested and about a quarter of the sleeve completed. Not everything on this sleeve is done but this has been only 2 sessions. The sleeve will extend down another inch or so.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom