Show your tattoo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Bad Wolf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mine

ai626.photobucket.com_albums_tt350_bigbadwolf75_album_19_11_07_2042.jpg

ai626.photobucket.com_albums_tt350_bigbadwolf75_album_19_11_07_2217.jpg

trollkepr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was quite anti-tattoo but then over a two year period I couldn't stop thinking about the tat design I finally got. It is sort of like a time stamp of a very dark period of my life that I do not want to forget. If things ever really turn around I will get one that shows that too but that would be it for tattoos for me. I am not into the pain. :) The tattoo is on my right thigh.

[Broken External Image]

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, no, its just I would rather see her ink than yours (no offense). Which btw, I googled Psalm 63, good choice.

LOL. Absolutely no offense taken. Yeah, I was wanting a verse that said I would never turn my back on God..... did some research and found that and knew instantly that was perferct for what I wanted. Especially verses 3, 4, 5. So thanks, I'm pretty happy with it.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DX3- nice...
I have a bit of kanji too in a few places. I also put it on people at my shop weekly so I dont have to tell you that I hope you studied not only the characters but the brush strokes so as not to get any of it misunderstood. It looks good.

I have the JKD insignia on me too( Ive been playing with JKD for more than 25 years).

I drew out the design,my wife layed it in about 10 years ago:
[Broken External Image]

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DX3- nice...
I have a bit of kanji too in a few places. I also put it on people at my shop weekly so I dont have to tell you that I hope you studied not only the characters but the brush strokes so as not to get any of it misunderstood. It looks good.

I have the JKD insignia on me too( Ive been playing with JKD for more than 25 years).

I drew out the design,my wife layed it in about 10 years ago:
[Broken External Image]

Thx man - looking good too.

I have a woman who does all my translations for me. I trust her and what she gives me to be correct.

I did JKD at Gibsons for a while before I moved out of Tulsa... Since I've been back I haven't found the time to start it back up...

I'm still researching my next tattoo :osu

Jonny

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JKD at Gibsons
I worked out with Terry back when he was alive during some time living in Tulsa as a kid. Gary Dill had sent me to him when I moved to Tulsa for a bit from Bartlesville,where my mom lived and I was visiting. Terry was a super cool guy. I was just too young to fully absorb what he tried to put in me. The California JKD people worked me over pretty good though when I got back to Cali.

Nice work...

Latest posts

Top Bottom