SICK, SICK I SAY, Will have Nightmares from now on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the problem? All the "weed should be legal" guys will love it.

Actually that's kind of insulting to ones intellect and sense of style, as one of the pro decriminalization of marijuanna supporters I find your post generally offensive and ignorant, but don't take it personally since I didn't take your post that way either.

Not only is it done in poor taste it is done poorly as well, the amount of gold used in electroplating that hunk of crap is minimal at best and the engraver is a hack. The value of the pistol should be about -$18,000 that's about what you would have to pay me to let it in the front door of my house.

keeter990

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually that's kind of insulting to ones intellect and sense of style, as one of the pro decriminalization of marijuanna supporters I find your post generally offensive and ignorant, but don't take it personally since I didn't take your post that way either.

Not only is it done in poor taste it is done poorly as well, the amount of gold used in electroplating that hunk of crap is minimal at best and the engraver is a hack. The value of the pistol should be about -$18,000 that's about what you would have to pay me to let it in the front door of my house.

+1 for the dislike of other peoples ignorance and stupid comments!

Latest posts

Top Bottom