SICK, SICK I SAY, Will have Nightmares from now on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Santa Muerte didn't carry scythe untill around the middle 1960,s, so this gun wasn't done in the 30,s. My bet is late 90,s when the cult really took off. This is a real common tat on the Mexican Drug Cartel Soldatos...and now it looks like it has become part of the engravers "art" for their guns as well. It makes my eyes hurt, but it does show how far some of these cult icons will be cast. KurtM

keeter990

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The place selling it is called,Castelan Fine Gun Galleria.

With a name like that it has to be legit. Lol

I tried to look the place up to see what else they sale they don't have a website or anything.

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Santa Muerte didn't carry scythe untill around the middle 1960,s, so this gun wasn't done in the 30,s. My bet is late 90,s when the cult really took off. This is a real common tat on the Mexican Drug Cartel Soldatos...and now it looks like it has become part of the engravers "art" for their guns as well. It makes my eyes hurt, but it does show how far some of these cult icons will be cast. KurtM
True, but...

Oye, vatos, what you beechin' for, eh? Ees a thing of beauty, you know you want to hold eet en your hand.

.....where's a Cheech icon when you need it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom