sig 2022 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
anyone own one? complaints? praise? I know it is not one of the higher end sigs, but if bought right are they a quality piece?

Owasso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owned a Sig P2022 for several years. I purchased it for $399.00. and sold it for $320.00. It was very accurate when shooting single action. The double action trigger pull very long. It was also reliable. I never had a FTF or FTE. However, I mostly shot FMJ and a few HPs. It seems a little top heavy because the slide is well made and fairly thick. I have medium to large sized hands. I wear size large gloves.The controls were well placed to easy to reach. My has very small hands and she could not shoot it DA. I did not baby my Sig at all and the finish never scratched. I killed a number of pigs with it. I somewhat regret selling it. I replaced it with a glock 17. I mainly switched to Glock because of the ease of finding relatively cheap magazines and the abundance of aftermarket parts. My experience with Sigs is that they are well made and reliable. I just decided to switch to a different platform. All it all was not a bad purchase.

Good luck!

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother in law has one. I've shot it many times and thought about purchasing one myself. The mags are expensive but that is kind of synonymous with Sig. Also agree with Owasso on the DA trigger pull. I think it's one of the best values for a full size 9mm out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom