Sig MCX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jango8753

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went ahead and picked up the 16 inch carbine version with both .300 blackout and 5.56 systems, haven't shot it yet but it is a very well made gun, everything locks up tight and fits well. Lighter than most piston driven guns ive had or played with, no buffer tube so it has a side folder.

plan is to file SBR paperwork and go short and suppressed with it then add the collapsible stock. may only do 12-14 inch on 5.56, and 7-9 inch on the .300, haven't decided yet though.

anyways, awesome gun so far.

IMG_2298.jpg

Jango8753

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, prices are different from carbine to pistol and what all it comes with. I picked it up from Cabelas at around $2100.

Difference's are that it will have the support and caliber change capability that other companies and rifles fell short on (bushmaster ACR)
The MCX has an auto regulating gas system, no adjustments from Suppressed to Un-Suppressed, no adjustments (other than whats a part of the caliber change kit, the barrel and op rod)
Comes with folding stock, there will be an offering of the collapsible and so on, the back plate is a rail
feed ramps, charging handle catch, bunch of other "high wear" pieces are steel inserts that are replaceable
I feel like it was built from the ground up to be pistin driven, not adapted like many others, it was made to suppress all the time and run it short...

fit my long term needs, and i love sig and the name they have earned themselves

Latest posts

Top Bottom