Sig P365 Hybrid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At 1: 56 into the video; Sootch states “ We live in the Golden Age of Firearms -- Honestly the Skys the limit !!!!!!”

I concur !!!!!

The modularity of the Sig Sauer P365 and P320 series firearms and aftermarket parts gives a shooter the ability to build a firearm to fit your wants, needs and desires. With basic tools and Youtube videos !!!!!

Some might call it a gimmick -- I call it excellent product, with a excellent product support and sales staff.

I have the P365 XL lower with a P365 upper -- I also have a P365 SAS upper (without the ported slide and barrel, which is an option now available on the P365 SAS). I just prefer the feel of the XL 12 round grip.

I bought the P365 XL and finally install the Romeo Zero optic; I really like it. -- A P365 standard slide with an optic cut, maybe it something we will see from Sig.

A few years ago, my daughter bought me this sign for my birthday ( she actually asked me, what I wanted):

https://www.gunsitestore.com/product/art/gunsite-safety-rule-sign/

Latest posts

Top Bottom