**sigh** another man purse discussion and poll...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which bag is best for GED?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GREAT thread GED...I've always thought that I needed a small bag, just never actually got around to it...

I am really liking the Maxpedition Remora that you posted...

Yeah, I really like the Remora too, but unfortunately, I would hafta use the two weapon compartments for something else other than a pistol, so sadly, it's a no-go. :disappoin

I really like the Hazard4 Tonto. It's small enough not to be cumbersome but still big enough to hold the stuff I want. I'm not real crazy about the drop down admin panel on the Hazard4, but I reckon you gotta take the bad with the good. :rolleyes2

More than likely, I'll probably wind up with the 5.11 Tactical Rush MOAB 6 bag. I prefer it's dedicated pistol compartment better than all of 'em and the simple yet functional admin panel absolutely rocks. Also, I like the two zippered pockets in the main compartment. I can use one for a couple of powerbars and another for a small first aid kit. :thumb:

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm still liking my Max Jumbo. I've had it for a few years now and it still looks new. I carry a lot in it, first aid, power bars, water, a clean t shirt and shorts, swiss army knife, a Glock knife and a Glock 22 with 6 mags for a BUG. Oh yea, a camara pens markers flashlights and lots of other stuff I forget until needed.

Mark

Latest posts

Top Bottom