**sigh** another man purse discussion and poll...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which bag is best for GED?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you know what you want and dont want to settle.....I guess I am picky too

No, I don't settle. :hellno: Over the years, I have bought and sold a ton of crap that I thought would work, and yeah, it probably would work for most guys, but not me. :rolleyes2 I wish I could settle. It would be much easier on me and my pocketbook, but sadly, I can't. :cry3:

I'm so terrible, I had to have a guy in Maine of all places, custom make kydex pouch for my duty rig just because I was sick and tired of all the crap I was seeing from the major manufacturers out there. I paid a premium for this pouch (due to it's design and construction) but by God, I love it because it's just what I wanted and it was designed by me! :woohoo1:

Maybe I should name it and put a copyright on it for other idiots like me that won't be happy with plain ol' "off the rack" gear. :idea:

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

I use an old, OD green gas mask bag HAHAHA.
It mostly stays in my truck
It was like 3 for $12 from Maine Military and free shipping if over $100 bucks. (Havn't checked lately, though.)

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sitka Gearslinger is an awesome bag from Maxpedition...and your complaint about the jumbo versipack is that it screams gun....but your going to use it for a duty go bag...the Jumbo versipack is the best suited bag in my opinion for this task.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sitka Gearslinger is an awesome bag from Maxpedition...and your complaint about the jumbo versipack is that it screams gun....but your going to use it for a duty go bag...the Jumbo versipack is the best suited bag in my opinion for this task.

But it won't ALWAYS be used just for a duty bag. :naughty:

The Sitka is a little too big. :disappoin

Sam Shoun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run the Sitka EDC. I have a core of stuff that's always in there (shower kit, water, Clif Bars, 550, multitool, fixed blade, med kit, light, back-up cell, etc), and I swap out smaller kits of stuff depending what I'm doing that day. Gym clothes/shoes, range gear, etc. It's a fun and interesting challenge because I have to minimize and miniaturize all the gear I can.

It is definitely a man-purse. I dropped some of the straps and ties to make it look a little less tacticool. Although I keep the ties and a few 'biners in the bag for when I run out of room and need to lash stuff on.

I've never really found it too big. In fact I thought it was too small when I first got it. It fits under the middle seats in my Yukon if it's not over-packed. It is big enough to comfortably stash any pistol in the back pocket. I even stashed my G17 with a 33 rd mag in there before.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GREAT thread GED...I've always thought that I needed a small bag, just never actually got around to it...

I am really liking the Maxpedition Remora that you posted...

Also, I noticed on a review that the code: SHERMAN gets 10% off from Maxpedition.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom