Sigma Upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just bought my second sigma 9 last night, yet to shoot it but im sure ill remove the extra spring and do some polishing first. i liked my old one till it messed up the firing pin spring? thats what they told me andyway, well they were on sale again and i still had my extra mags so i snagged one up again. cant wait to take it out n shoot!!

oknavy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Below is from an earlier Sigma .40 post regarding trigger work. Please note: this is S&W warranty repair work that won't cost you a dime. I had it done on my Sigma SW9VE...no charge. This work doesn't remove or alter any springs.

Call Frank Smith at LSG Manufacturing in Comanche, TX (325-885-2700). Frank runs one of the S&W warranty centers listed in the back of your owner's manual. Tell him about your trigger over the phone; he'll provide Fedex authorization number so you can ship it to him at no cost to you. It takes about a week to get your pistol back.

When you get it back, the trigger action will be smoother and the pull will be a little bit lighter. This really is worth the phone call. Good luck.

Razur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking for an inexpensive pistol for my "trunk gun" once upon a time.
Handled a Sigma, and really disliked the trigger.
Ended up purchasing something else, haven't looked back.
Good luck though!

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
considered sending it out but figured id try the spring first. made a noticable difference it the trigger pull. went out and shot it today for a while, like it a lot. handled much better.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly dont think its that bad. Its not my favorite side arm but I do like it alot. My only complaint on them is that the magazine rattles when at full capacity. I mainly like the heavier pull since its my carry weapon though.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I used to have a 9mm Sigma and sold it about 2 years ago. Bad mistake! It was very, very reliable. Had a trigger like a suitcase latch... perfect for carrying!

Latest posts

Top Bottom