Simpsons Did It!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://inhabitat.com/three-eyed-fish-caught-near-argentinian-nuclear-power-plant/

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_c_cb_SP_Simpsons_Already_Did_It.jpg

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta love the people who assume that nuclear power plants = radioactive everything. The lake recieves the hot water from the plant, the water is only heated by the nuclear reactor and then pumped to a turbine and then cooled and dumped in the lake. There is no direct contact between any radioactive material and the water. Oh well, the "earth-lovers" need another bandwagon to jump on to knock on nuclear power again.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just love how nuclear power plants get the blame for any and all genetic variations,mutations, and hybrids in a 100 mile radius.

Is it me, is everyone ignoring our solar system's star.....you know, the sun. Oh, I forgot, its so easy to blame an object people can control and curse the ones they can't. The sun, you just gotta love it...want to or not.

Cohiba

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to point out I'm no environmentalist hippie. I drive a vehicle that gets 16 mpg with 85%+ highway driving.

I just like the Simpsons and found this story awesome. As far as its legitimacy, it's been handed over to scientists for testing, so we'll see what happens.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Totally agree with you Danny, I have seen those shows and know which episode your talking about with the Simpsons.
Kinda ironic how a 3eyed fish is in close proximity to a niclear power plant. Heck, it may have caused it...no dispute nor argument on that.

I just think sometimes our environmental whack-o's forget rhat the earth has natural occuring radioactive material along with cosmic radiation, thermal radiation,uv-radiation...and on, and on. Really I'm for solar radiation...I don't think I'd like to try and live on earth without the sun. Hmmm,earth being equal to the temperature of interstellar space..without the sun...-270'C...don't think so.

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom