Single Point slings and adapters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a new "toy" coming in this week, and I need an adapter and single point sling. I am looking for something that is adjustable, obviously, and I wouldn't mind one that will cinch up really close the chest if needed. I have seen the Blackhawk ones at Walmart for $30, but I just don't have any familiarity with them. Any recommendations?

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why single? If you need something that will cinch, a 2pt sounds like what you need

I agree with you. A single point is a tether, not a real sling. When used with the right attachment points and positioning, a 2 point can actually make a more stable shooting platform. (Thanks appleseed!)

I have a Magpul Sling that converts from a two-point to single. It works but the old GI slings are better in my opinion.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something that would allow me to cinch it up a little would just be a bonus, I guess. I really just don't care for the two point sling. Erick, do you happen to have pics of the setup in two point and in single?

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Something that would allow me to cinch it up a little would just be a bonus, I guess. I really just don't care for the two point sling. Erick, do you happen to have pics of the setup in two point and in single?

is what you really mean, "Ive never used a sling before, other than carry a deer rifle to a blind, so I really dont know why I even want a sling in the first place, other than single point slings look cool"
if that is the case, go youtube vtac sling and or BFG sling and check out what these willl do for you. -cause functional gear is the sexiest.

good call Erick, you really want to get an awesome sling, look into ching slings

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a single point sling and it's ok but if I were going to buy another one I'd definitely get a Vickers Blue Force sling. They are pricy for a sling but the functionality is better than anything I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom