Single Point slings and adapters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
:thumb:

if you ever get down to a three gun match in okcgc, be happy to lend you a vtac sling to play with.

If you are serious, I would love to check out a shoot. I am easily entertained, but I think I will be impressed. Where can I find more information? I have a lot of off time in the summer, and until bird season starts, it is all about shooting.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is what you really mean, "Ive never used a sling before, other than carry a deer rifle to a blind, so I really dont know why I even want a sling in the first place, other than single point slings look cool"
if that is the case, go youtube vtac sling and or BFG sling and check out what these willl do for you. -cause functional gear is the sexiest.

good call Erick, you really want to get an awesome sling, look into ching slings

+1 to the VTAC. They come in many types of webbing. I'm partial to the padded, as the weight of a rifle can really dig that 1.5" nylon strap into your shoulder. You can also rig up a hook to do the quick-convert two-point-to-one-point. Personally, the only benefit I've ever seen from a one-point is that if you sling it from your right shoulder to left armpit (if you're right-handed) when you let go of the rifle, it drops to your left and leaves you free to draw your sidearm from the right side. I see it more as a direct-action/CQB type piece of equipment. If you're going to be doing any sort of walking with a slung rifle, especially in the woods, VTAC is the way to go. You can yank the pull tag to get it super snug to your body.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
+1 to the VTAC. They come in many types of webbing. I'm partial to the padded, as the weight of a rifle can really dig that 1.5" nylon strap into your shoulder. You can also rig up a hook to do the quick-convert two-point-to-one-point. Personally, the only benefit I've ever seen from a one-point is that if you sling it from your right shoulder to left armpit (if you're right-handed) when you let go of the rifle, it drops to your left and leaves you free to draw your sidearm from the right side. I see it more as a direct-action/CQB type piece of equipment. If you're going to be doing any sort of walking with a slung rifle, especially in the woods, VTAC is the way to go. You can yank the pull tag to get it super snug to your body.

on point, 100%
You either know what youre talking about, or you watch a lot of you tube videos.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
savvy sniper makes some nice slings, i use his quad, it's a two to one, and an ikickhippies slap plate for the rear attatchment point.
http://www.savvysniper.com/quadsling.html

Agreed. I have a Savvy Sniper sling and it's great. Can go from 2 point
to 1 point and back with ease. And the single thumb slide for quick
adjustment works flawlessly. I highly recommend you check out their
videos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom