Six/eight suspected terrorists with ISIS ties arrested in sting operation in New York, Los Angeles and Philadelphia: sources

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden Issues Executive Order Limiting Border Crossings To Just 5,000 ISIS Terrorists Per Day
POLITICS· Jun 12, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
1718241065532.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some terrorist already arrested recently with ICIS connections.
The head of the FBI has told congress that the red light is blinking for an attack.
As far as the joke that brain dead biden did with 5000 per crossing per day, that is a joke.
Let's do the math. Currently there are 50 crossing points.
Let me sharpen my pencil here..... That makes 5000 X 50 per day which equals 250,000 per day across our Southern Border.
My math, learned in grade school, says that 250,000 X 365 = 91,250,000 per year.
Just below what is currently coming across our borders unfettered.
The controllers of biden think the American People are stupid and can't do math. Well, some can't, meaning dimocrats who applauded that EO in the left wing media as a fact to those that only watch rachael madow as a factual reader of the news, certainly not a journalist.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes we are in a pickle because of the lib policies. Attacks are going to happen and if Trump gets reelected if am afraid all hell will break out.
I'm not so sure all hell will break loose. If you're talking about rioters, I'm thinking in my opinion only that Trump could nationalize the National Guard to shut that down. He can't really do anything with local LEO as they are controlled by the states they work in.
That being said I don't have much faith in the National Guard being allowed to do its duty if that happens.
After Jan 6 they were figureheads only. Sleeping on concrete with minimal food and being photo-ops.
They were not issued ammo nor magazines. Photos to prove it. Just a bunch of folks marching around for show that don't have the authority to arrest or detain unless given that authority which they were not on Jan 6.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some terrorist already arrested recently with ICIS connections.
The head of the FBI has told congress that the red light is blinking for an attack.
As far as the joke that brain dead biden did with 5000 per crossing per day, that is a joke.
Let's do the math. Currently there are 50 crossing points.
Let me sharpen my pencil here..... That makes 5000 X 50 per day which equals 250,000 per day across our Southern Border.
My math, learned in grade school, says that 250,000 X 365 = 91,250,000 per year.
Just below what is currently coming across our borders unfettered.
The controllers of biden think the American People are stupid and can't do math. Well, some can't, meaning dimocrats who applauded that EO in the left wing media as a fact to those that only watch rachael madow as a factual reader of the news, certainly not a journalist.
Think about it folks. One city of illegals per day is crossing our border.

Latest posts

Top Bottom