Illegals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The amount of correct information available to john Q Public is minuscule. It’s very hard to find amounts being paid to ‘refugees’. I’d venture to guess that there is a network of people and organizations that are providing the information to illegals to take advantage of every financial source available.
I’ll not dispute the amounts because we don’t know. I’ll bet there is plenty of free money if they know where to look. I’ll plant this here.
so-called refugees: is a completely different thing than illegal aliens. Sure illegal aliens can be classified as refugees but still there is a difference.

I can't divulge too much but I will say the Gov rolls out the red carpet for these so-called refugees. Through the NGOs, Non-Profits, Gov contractors, so-called Churches (catholic charities, and other faith-based church orgs) all help usher in illegals and refugees. They literally meet at conference centers and have a ratio of 3 adults to 1 social worker. The social worker finds them churches to attend, get on welfare, section 8, other gov housing, ESL classes, training, money, pre-paid cards (visa. MC) clothes, food, and help gain employment. The kicker is these people receive a perfect credit score, not a 0 and build-up but a perfect credit score. This is all on American citizens back while the dims spit in the faces of our elderly, American homeless, veterans. Its sickening

Last edited:

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The following is a text from my MIL, this morning,

My son just called from New Mexico and said a man and his wife from Venezuela came into their car dealership and Bought a car. They just received their drivers licenses and social security cards two days ago. They are receiving 9,400.00 EACH a month from our federal government . And free housing! Everyone there could not believe it. So they checked it out and it was INFACT true! What is going on? This has stop.

TinyTim
The great humbling is in swing and this is just a part of it. Idols have to be demolished. The hebrews were told if they chose evil that foreigners would come in and occupy and eventually they would be their slaves. And starve and be super selfish. So in the same way its similar the USA except its not fully effecting everyone to the point of depleting their necessities to survive IE starvation. People seem to be so confused but this isnt the first time a nation has been brought down. You cant save this world anyway so eat the brisket, ribs, and ice cream while we can!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait until you folks listen to cameltoe's border speech. She just finished. That was the most ridiculous speech I've ever heard with a lie coming from her mouth on ever sentence.
It was hard to listen to, but I did the entire thing.
The jist was how she is going to shut down the border if elected, Trump, Trump, Trump didn't try to speak to the Mexican government to stop the flow. (He did with the stay in mexico) and an entire rash of BS saying most of the illegal drugs were coming across legal border crossings in vehicles, ignoring the got-aways and the list of stupidity while she was rambling on teleprompters was disgusting.
Wait until it's posted, then you will understand how the low information voters get their intel about who to vote for.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait until you folks listen to cameltoe's border speech. She just finished. That was the most ridiculous speech I've ever heard with a lie coming from her mouth on ever sentence.
It was hard to listen to, but I did the entire thing.
The jist was how she is going to shut down the border if elected, Trump, Trump, Trump didn't try to speak to the Mexican government to stop the flow. (He did with the stay in mexico) and an entire rash of BS saying most of the illegal drugs were coming across legal border crossings in vehicles, ignoring the got-aways and the list of stupidity while she was rambling on teleprompters was disgusting.
Wait until it's posted, then you will understand how the low information voters get their intel about who to vote for.
When she said, “she will significantly reduce the amount of fentanyl” … not that I thought she was bright but what a stupid thing to say.

Reaction score
How many excuses are we going to keep making before we admit that this is indeed a problem? That this is indeed intentional. That this is the fall of our great country happening right before our very eyes. I don't speak up much on here, but the amount of people who hold their values tight making excuses for this is disgusting. It show how easily people bend. The left is picking the right apart one feeling at a time. Their plan is working.
It’s not a right and left it’s a right and wrong. There is an agenda don’t ever think there isn’t. Let’s not talk about lizard people and all that silliness but do you folks remember that Alex Jones predicted 9-11…on air.
Republicans are no less evil than the democrats and we have been warned of a two party system. I read on this forum folks picking each other apart daily and I think dang where is there any unity. In the words of C W McCall
“Sign says clearance to the twelve-foot line
But the chickens was stacked to thirteen-nine”.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is making excuses for the illegal aliens? Havnt seen anyone on this forum doing it. Who doesn’t think it’s a problem? Everyone knows it’s a problem, even the libs say it’s a problem. Personally , If I had my way, every illegal would be kicked out today. I’m hoping Trump wins & starts the deportations.
Kamala is the new border guard. Will stop it from day one......Just elect me.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
It’s not a right and left it’s a right and wrong. There is an agenda don’t ever think there isn’t. Let’s not talk about lizard people and all that silliness but do you folks remember that Alex Jones predicted 9-11…on air.
Republicans are no less evil than the democrats and we have been warned of a two party system. I read on this forum folks picking each other apart daily and I think dang where is there any unity. In the words of C W McCall
“Sign says clearance to the twelve-foot line
But the chickens was stacked to thirteen-nine”.
I agree with everything that you've stated here 100%. Good cop, bad cop. 2 wings on the same bird.

As far as 9/11? I wish more would open their eyes and try to imagine what our own government can and will do to it's own people for money and power.

Just sick of people micro analyzing every little aspect of everything to make it seem as "everything is just fine and no one is guilty".

My other favorite words spoken by normies lately are "this isn't happening". Whatever helps them sleep at night.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with everything that you've stated here 100%. Good cop, bad cop. 2 wings on the same bird.

As far as 9/11? I wish more would open their eyes and try to imagine what our own government can and will do to it's own people for money and power.

Just sick of people micro analyzing every little aspect of everything to make it seem as "everything is just fine and no one is guilty".

My other favorite words spoken by normies lately are "this isn't happening". Whatever helps them sleep at night.

Can you give an example of this claim, from this forum?

Latest posts

Top Bottom