Illegals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The amount of correct information available to john Q Public is minuscule. It’s very hard to find amounts being paid to ‘refugees’. I’d venture to guess that there is a network of people and organizations that are providing the information to illegals to take advantage of every financial source available.
I’ll not dispute the amounts because we don’t know. I’ll bet there is plenty of free money if they know where to look. I’ll plant this here.
so-called refugees: is a completely different thing than illegal aliens. Sure illegal aliens can be classified as refugees but still there is a difference.

I can't divulge too much but I will say the Gov rolls out the red carpet for these so-called refugees. Through the NGOs, Non-Profits, Gov contractors, so-called Churches (catholic charities, and other faith-based church orgs) all help usher in illegals and refugees. They literally meet at conference centers and have a ratio of 3 adults to 1 social worker. The social worker finds them churches to attend, get on welfare, section 8, other gov housing, ESL classes, training, money, pre-paid cards (visa. MC) clothes, food, and help gain employment. The kicker is these people receive a perfect credit score, not a 0 and build-up but a perfect credit score. This is all on American citizens back while the dims spit in the faces of our elderly, American homeless, veterans. Its sickening

Last edited:

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The following is a text from my MIL, this morning,

My son just called from New Mexico and said a man and his wife from Venezuela came into their car dealership and Bought a car. They just received their drivers licenses and social security cards two days ago. They are receiving 9,400.00 EACH a month from our federal government . And free housing! Everyone there could not believe it. So they checked it out and it was INFACT true! What is going on? This has stop.

TinyTim
The great humbling is in swing and this is just a part of it. Idols have to be demolished. The hebrews were told if they chose evil that foreigners would come in and occupy and eventually they would be their slaves. And starve and be super selfish. So in the same way its similar the USA except its not fully effecting everyone to the point of depleting their necessities to survive IE starvation. People seem to be so confused but this isnt the first time a nation has been brought down. You cant save this world anyway so eat the brisket, ribs, and ice cream while we can!

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“You cant save this world anyway so eat the brisket, ribs, and ice cream while we can!”

And relax afterwards with a cold Gin/Tonic on the deck😀

Latest posts

Top Bottom