Skeet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several years ago a customer of mine gave me a do it all skeet thrower. Well i finally got to use it yesterday....... talk about having a blast! Me and my buddy shot shot and shot till dark, my shoulder is a little sore but im ready to go another round. I didnt know it could/ would be this fun. I had a smile from ear to ear and when i think of yesterday the smile comes back......lol. i did discover a problem with my mossberg 590 safety, but he had some 870's that i got to use. Just thought id share my experience and joy with ya'll!

I will say shooting skeet was probably the funnest shooting activity ive done.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correction........ it was trap. Sporting clays sounds awesome! Anyone know of an area around tulsa/claremore to sport clays?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We used to do poor boy sporting clays by walking through the woods with a guy and a hand thrower behind the shooter launching some clays in random directions. Pretty challenging.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to find a youtube clip of Family Guy, when the guys are getting off the cruise ship, but to no avail.

Cleveland: My favorite part was shooting Skeet.
[two paramedics carry a wounded Skeet Ulrich down the ramp]

Latest posts

Top Bottom