Skeletonize EVERYTHING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Calascibetta

New to the site!
Reaction score
First off, light is good. Trying an "extreme" light build for a first may not be the wisest, but just a lightweight will be nice. You have a great start to a great first AR15. You only *need* the adjustable gas block if you have a lightened bolt carrier / buffer system. You can use a standard bolt carrier group and buffer with that barrel just fine, then you can also use a standard style micro gas block.

There are a number of good stocks to use, my current favorite is the BattleLink MFT stock.

There are a whole crop of lightweight handguards out there. For a 13-15" you can find them in the 10-12oz range for the slim M-Lok/Keymod style rails.
Thank you very much.
It’s all built now just waiting for ammo so I can shoot it.
I appreciate your help.
Oh wieght is 5.12
With flip up sights for now.

Last edited:

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally took the skeleton rifle out for a test run. I tuned the gas system and once I got it feeding properly I gave my buddy a full mag to try out. I think the giddy grin on his face speaks for how well it runs [emoji23][emoji23] Whats the best way to upload videos on the forum?
7b76bac63799c4a244a79c0e0ffb1f9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom