Skin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about lining everyone up and giving them a dose of Midol, with a couple fingers of scotch. Apparently women aren't the only sex of this species whose cycles sync up when in close proximity to others of similar hormonal makeup. 🤷🤣🤣
The first 13 words had me aroused.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I agree it does get old, but you evidently signed up to be a moderator which means you can’t exactly stick your head in the sand. :rolleyes2
I react when someone makes a report . If that does not meet with your approval... I really don't care . I will continue to be a mod as long as I get to mod in the way I chose to mod which is as hands off as possible. Like I told you before , if you have or see a problem report it and I will react... pretty simple.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I react when someone makes a report . If that does not meet with your approval... I really don't care . I will continue to be a mod as long as I get to mod in the way I chose to mod which is as hands off as possible. Like I told you before , if you have or see a problem report it and I will react... pretty simple.
It appears that you only react when it suits you, because “the last time you fired a shot” thread is still in the general section.
I can assure you I won’t waste my time conversing with you as a moderator again.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you referring to the "

President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, is convicted of all 3 felonies in federal gun trial" post? I admit I did get a bit "spicey" there...​

And everyone who has a medical marijuana card and have firearms are guilty also according to federal law.

Latest posts

Top Bottom