Small Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any one seen any small rifle primers any where??
They had cases of them at All Pawn in McAlester today. It's a drive, but very much worth it if you're looking for bulk. There might be some locally in OKC, but I'm not sure where. H&H said earlier this week they were expecting a truck on Friday with some reloading gear, but couldn't confirm what was coming. You might give them a call, but I believe they only are selling in 100 packs.

You can also try Edwin Cook with https://www.bullseyeoutdoorsports.com/. He's a private FFL who sells some reloading equipment. He might have some. He is out of Norman. I made a purchase from him recently at met him at the Wal-Mart of 19th St. in Moore. Very nice guy. His phone number can be found on his website.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
@Moparman485 gave me that guys info and I sent him a message and still have not heard back!!! Maybe he does not do texts so I will give him a ring .

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It took him a few days to get back to me. When I met him, I learned that his day job is with UPS, and he works late into the evenings. Super nice guy though. I actually had better luck texting him than I did with emails. Best of luck though.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am glad you guys were able to get to McAllister and All pawn. One of my reloading buddy’s suggested I should have kept this on the down low but I thought it was good for All pawn and good for the ok shooters tribe. Share good things forward when you can.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we appreciate the info, for sure. My passenger today for the trip was a friend of mine, who is also new OSA member. Two thousand of the primers purchased today are going to another OSA member. When I spoke with him this morning to see if he wanted me to grab him a few boxes, we said that OSA members look out for one another. I will say that all we were expecting to grab was primers, but All Pawn had a very good selection of a lot of items. My buddy was able to get most of the items that were on his list. Your info helped out three of us! We appreciate it. I promise if I find a good lead on some hard to find items, I'll post it here for everyone as well.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
@thor447 how much were the All Pawn Primers?

A guy at range today said ding dongs was laughing at him when he said he would pass on the $50 a brick primers. They were telling him good luck finding them anywhere else. Those guys give a$$ hats a bad name.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys! Yeah Edwin take a bit to get back to you, but like okierider said, he a great guy. I’ve dealt with him for ages. He does work very late into the evenings (usually until as late as 9) so he tries to not bother people too late. Great guy. Great prices.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@thor447 how much were the All Pawn Primers?

A guy at range today said ding dongs was laughing at him when he said he would pass on the $50 a brick primers. They were telling him good luck finding them anywhere else. Those guys give a$$ hats a bad name.
CCI 500's were $36.xx sticker, right at about $40 per 1000k after taxes. They also had some Federals there, but I didn't check those prices. I'm guessing they were around the same per 1K.

I'm glad I heard about All Pawn last night. I wasn't looking forward to putting faces with the a$$hats I spoke to on the phone. Still happy to say I've never been there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom