Small Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last couple of "droughts" Powder Valley used to post up on their FB page when they got shipments in and on the website. The items were always gone in minutes. Kinda irked me as it wasn't like they weren't going to sell or anything. Who has time to camp out on a FB page waiting on an update? Because that's exactly what you had to do unless you just got lucky and happened to be looking at their site when the hit the button. Really irritating...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last couple of "droughts" Powder Valley used to post up on their FB page when they got shipments in and on the website. The items were always gone in minutes. Kinda irked me as it wasn't like they weren't going to sell or anything. Who has time to camp out on a FB page waiting on an update? Because that's exactly what you had to do unless you just got lucky and happened to be looking at their site when the hit the button. Really irritating...
They only did facebullshit too for notifications. Never on their website which irritated me as well.

Just a little history about Powder Valley that has very little to do with this thread other than their history.
When I first started using them, it was a pick up only in a tiny building.
There was a small building in the country with two guys using a computer loaded with DOS to maintain inventory.
One of those guys was a grumpy person that hated the system. You wanted to talk to the other guy!
Then to now, there are UPS trucks out there stacked up waiting to deliver or stock. The building has grown to a big facility with a conference room and a group of folks to handle the internet sales.
I can still drive up there and buy, but it has to be three days in advance for counter sales when placing an order even If I order online to pick up. I don't understand the three day thing in the internet world.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good deal but I'm a little light on funds.......anybody wanna go halfsies with me ? :)

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/876183039

That is giving kneck beards every where ideas LOL. Makes me want to create a false account so I can bid 2k just to give the ass hat a heart attack LOL.

J/K would not wish that on any one but they do need taken out behind the wood shed and tuned up a little :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom