Small Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a LOT of small pistol primers. CCI's. Bought them many years ago. I'll sell 75 thousand of them under the following conditions. First, I don't need the money. If you're willing to donate $ 40.00 to the Oklahoma Humane Society at 7500 North Western Avenue. Bring the receipt of your donation and I will hand you 1K of primers. If that's not to your liking, no harm done. Please don't be greedy, let others have some too. It's for a good cause. My email is [email protected].

@Catswithguns I'm not going to donate up front without having the primers in my hand but for every 1k primers that I receive from you I'll hand you $40.00 and you can make the donation to the Humane Society if and when you see fit.......pls advise.

Question, you say that you have a LOT / 75 thousand that were purchased many years ago......have they always been stored properly indoors and not subjected to heat extremes ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom