Small Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They only did facebullshit too for notifications. Never on their website which irritated me as well.

Just a little history about Powder Valley that has very little to do with this thread other than their history.
When I first started using them, it was a pick up only in a tiny building.
There was a small building in the country with two guys using a computer loaded with DOS to maintain inventory.
One of those guys was a grumpy person that hated the system. You wanted to talk to the other guy!
Then to now, there are UPS trucks out there stacked up waiting to deliver or stock. The building has grown to a big facility with a conference room and a group of folks to handle the internet sales.
I can still drive up there and buy, but it has to be three days in advance for counter sales when placing an order even If I order online to pick up. I don't understand the three day thing in the internet world.
Still doing it. This was today. As usual I didn't see it in time.
Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 7.31.53 PM.png

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm about 99% certain I know @Catswithguns and if he says he has them he does have them. He'll stick to his word too if you don't give an attitude about the offer. A PM or email would probably go a long ways. Just sayin.
:clap3:

I was thinking the same thing. I’m pretty sure I know who he is also. If verified, I’d vouch for him.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in for a few boxes if the deal is verified. Without a doubt! I'd be happy to make a donation. I'd prefer to make the donation in the the presence of @Catswithguns, but I'd work it out however it needs to be if it all is verified. I'll send them a PM.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a LOT of small pistol primers. CCI's. Bought them many years ago. I'll sell 75 thousand of them under the following conditions. First, I don't need the money. If you're willing to donate $ 40.00 to the Oklahoma Humane Society at 7500 North Western Avenue. Bring the receipt of your donation and I will hand you 1K of primers. If that's not to your liking, no harm done. Please don't be greedy, let others have some too. It's for a good cause. My email is [email protected].
Wow! 75k! I thought I was doing pretty good sitting on 8300.

Very impressive sir!:clap3:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a LOT of small pistol primers. CCI's. Bought them many years ago. I'll sell 75 thousand of them under the following conditions. First, I don't need the money. If you're willing to donate $ 40.00 to the Oklahoma Humane Society at 7500 North Western Avenue. Bring the receipt of your donation and I will hand you 1K of primers. If that's not to your liking, no harm done. Please don't be greedy, let others have some too. It's for a good cause. My email is [email protected].

It’s legit. I bought two for me, and one for a friend. Made the donations to Oklahoma Humane Society in front of him on my phone, and he handed me primers. Thanks again Phillip!

IMG_7410.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone on here photoshop me a humane society receipt in the amount of $40? For a school project

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Emailed him yesterday evening, made an introduction and gave him my number. He sent me a text and we arranged to meet in OKC today while he was in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom