Small Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good deal but I'm a little light on funds.......anybody wanna go halfsies with me ? :)

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/876183039
I can't let you do that. That's way too much. Here, I'll sell you the same thing for half price. Just $500. :D
IMG-7401.JPG

Seriously though, some of the prices being bid there for SPP's is just insane. I know that if I need to come up with a car payment in a hurry, I can throw a few boxes up there and get it covered! It's just incredible.

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$40 for 1000 primers I do not really see an issue here.
normal price with tax for cci primers is usually 33 bucks out the door.
What MPG does your vehicle get?
Did he drive a 15 MPG vehicle 50 miles round trip to get them from Sears supply.
$1.80 a gallon of fuel.
That is 6 bucks in fuel costs.
Add it up 40 for 1000 is not a profit in real money.
That is pocket change profit.

I am a tight wad and I would gladly pay 40 if I needed them.

OH sorry I was looking at the armslist add not gunbroker.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda agree $40 for 1K primers really doesn’t put much into the price of reloading a single round.
It just irritates the masses that prices are going up when the consumers are the driving issue causing it just like the last shortage.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sad thing is I just got a new 38 and hated to buy factory ammo. I've got all the dies, powder, bullets, everything except the primers because till now the only thing I loaded used LR or LRM primers so that's all I stocked.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went looking friday at a few gun shops,
seemed like $40 per $500 was the going rate for SPP, if they had some, the limit was 500.
$50 for 1K WSR primers

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a LOT of small pistol primers. CCI's. Bought them many years ago. I'll sell 75 thousand of them under the following conditions. First, I don't need the money. If you're willing to donate $ 40.00 to the Oklahoma Humane Society at 7500 North Western Avenue. Bring the receipt of your donation and I will hand you 1K of primers. If that's not to your liking, no harm done. Please don't be greedy, let others have some too. It's for a good cause. My email is [email protected].

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a LOT of small pistol primers. CCI's. Bought them many years ago. I'll sell 75 thousand of them under the following conditions. First, I don't need the money. If you're willing to donate $ 40.00 to the Oklahoma Humane Society at 7500 North Western Avenue. Bring the receipt of your donation and I will hand you 1K of primers. If that's not to your liking, no harm done. Please don't be greedy, let others have some too. It's for a good cause. My email is [email protected].
What if a person just donates through the Humane Society website and shows that to you while we're standing in front of all them pretty primers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom