Smokeless tobacco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read every post.
The chemicals that enter your system are very strong in tobacco like Skoal etc.
Someone that does not dip can take a dip and instantly get a hard buzz. And to the point of wobbling around buzz.
This stuff is lethal. that is another story how to make lethal liquid from a can of Copenhagen.

Your bodies have got used to having that.. just like an alcoholic.
Good deal that many are jumping off the wagon to quit this stuff.
I quit smoking back in 1980, I started smoking in 1980 I quit because it made my butt hurt!

I dipped through 9th grade and then wanted money in my pocket instead of in my mouth.
Glad I learned early.
You guys got it rough.
Good luck to all of you.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cows seem to think I'm driving the feedtruck in a very aggressive manner this morning. I told them I don't give a shot what they think. They said maybe they will go on strike and not bring any calves to the pen come spring. I told them I would rope and drag every last one of their arsses to the pen if needed. They shut up after that.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hear ya... Went out to the barn and the mare I am breaking decided she was going to dance with me instead of taking the bridle, I do not like to dance. So, after a stern discussion on the lack of nicotine in my system she gingerly turned tail and proceeded to walk away from me to the back of the stall. What a hooch, but when she saw that I apparently had crazy eyes of my own she lowered her head and accepted the bridle. I am going to have to find something maybe gum, maybe coffee grounds I don't know, to keep my lip and mouth busy. Working horses has always been when I chew the most so..... But anywho, it is over for the morning.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem keeping my hands busy that’s not my problem it’s the lack of something in my lip
I am going to have to find something maybe gum, maybe coffee grounds I don't know, to keep my lip and mouth busy.
t0_gstatic_com_images_3998c58fff1319bf317330ab8c1b9046._.jpg

Seriously, good luck guys. :drunk2:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been thinking hard about trying to quit again. This inspires me. I have been dipping for around 30 years and I eat it like candy. Never hardly spit unless I'm outside. I think I wanna get some low dose nicotine gum to prepare.
Ironically I was on my deathbed in the hospital last Oct for 10 days, and didnt have a dip that entire time although there was a full can in my jeans pocket laying on the counter. I should have quit then but nope, I didnt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom