Smokin Joe's Rib Ranch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lunch today with family group at Smokin Joe's in Tuttle. My first visit and we had four generations of the family represented in our lunch group.
I love Bar-b-que and this was a super addition to my list of favorites. Prices are reasonable, portions are huge, and the food is fantastic. Do not miss getting the loaded baked potato as one of your sides. You won't be sorry!

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in tuttle 6 years ago and it wasnt there then but now I live 15 minutes from tuttle and ill definitely go. Tuttle also has the best Chinese food I ever ate. Odd for a small town but try it, The Great Wall.
That little Mexican restaurant is not bad either, I've ate there a couple of times.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lived in tuttle 6 years ago and it wasnt there then but now I live 15 minutes from tuttle and ill definitely go. Tuttle also has the best Chinese food I ever ate. Odd for a small town but try it, The Great Wall.
Any suggestion for what to order at The Great Wall? Wife might not like it but I sure would.

Latest posts

Top Bottom