Smokin Joe's Rib Ranch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't overly impressed with the Smokin' Joes in Tuttle. I'll have to give another try. Probably because they didn't serve beer! :)
Went about a month ago and they were out of everything. Only side they had were fries. Not even any tea! And it was $65 for the 3 of us. Probably won't go back.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any suggestion for what to order at The Great Wall? Wife might not like it but I sure would.
I always order the Cashew Shrimp. Its a good fresh stir fry. And some chicken fried rice, a few egg roles and an order of fried scallops. Portions are large and I can get 3 meals out of it.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went last night. Everything was great except the fried "scallops". Too symmetrical and wife said tasted fishy. Duh, from the ocean! Pulled breading off and it's finely sliced something rolled up to look like a sea scallop. 10 with shrimp fried rice for $8 was a giveaway too!

I'll go back and thanks for the suggestion just no more "scallops".

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went to smokin joes in Davis several years ago. Wife and I don’t order drinks because we feel they are overpriced. ( we’re cheap skates, try to save when we can) ordered a glass of water and they said they didn’t have any and we would have to buy bottled water ( IMO bottled water is a ripoff, I know it’s convenient in some instances but to take it home and drink it at home seems insane) I asked them how do you wash your dishes or use the restroom. The employee just looked at me funny like and didn’t say anything. We left, haven’t been back.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's also causing havoc in the markets as well. Definitely Biden's fault. He's just now coming to the table to negotiate (if that's what you call his non-negotiable stance) with the Republicans. As usual, his administration's response is late and inadequate. What a worthless President.

Go enjoy it while you can. I read an article yesterday where there are some Democrats that are complaining that there are no Dems on the monument. Probably be trying to take it down before long……

We went to smokin joes in Davis several years ago. Wife and I don’t order drinks because we feel they are overpriced. ( we’re cheap skates, try to save when we can) ordered a glass of water and they said they didn’t have any and we would have to buy bottled water ( IMO bottled water is a ripoff, I know it’s convenient in some instances but to take it home and drink it at home seems insane) I asked them how do you wash your dishes or use the restroom. The employee just looked at me funny like and didn’t say anything. We left, haven’t been back.
Those are some legitimate questions. Why did hi looked at you funny? LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom