Smokin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chocobo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(Negative Feedback) Smokin bumped this ad at 9:24am. I sent him a text at 9:40am and made an offer to this guy via text to buy both pistols after his bump. He agreed to sell both pistols to me at my offer price via text after I made the offer. I then text him and want to set up a time and a place to meet. I didn't hear back from him for awhile so text him again at 11:47am. He then told me sorry both pistols were sold. So I ask him about our agreement earlier via text and he said that someone emailed him before I texted him and offered to buy both pistols. His excuse was that he didn't get to that email before he agreed to my offer. I ask him to get me the proof to show that someone did sent him an email to offer to buy both guns before my text, maybe a screen shot or picture of the email timeline. He agreed to provide the proof. I still have not receive anything and he just ignore my text. I think someone offered him full price and he agreed to it after he agreed to sell the pistols to me at my offered price. I just think that's not the right way to do business. Not a good person to do business with.:nono1:

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?156601-2-cheap-pistols-Glock-31-XD-9

Latest posts

Top Bottom