SNOW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll believe it when I see it. I do like me some big deep snow but I don’t bank on any weatherman. Just a couple days ago my daughters started telling me what the weather man said. I stopped em short and told em the tv weather man would be lucky to accurately tell us the weather from the previous day. I then told em if they needed a forecast they just needed to go outside and see what they thought. Then I told em if they needed something to tell em the weather they should have a weather rock. Weather rock? They asked. So I described to em how to build it and where to put it and how to read it. We now have a weather rock hangin off the end off the porch roof.
Rock wet = rain
Rock has snow on it = snowing
Rock hot= it’s hot
Rock cold = it’s cold
Rock stable= no wind
Rock swaying = windy
Rock spinning = TORNADO! Haul ass!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m the only one that eats them here. My Polish grandma would rise from her grave and whack me with a wooden spoon if I didn’t
Oh I eat them. Put them face to face on one side of the toaster, run the cycle, then turn them around and toast the insides. Take them out and put cheese in the middle then put them on the little rack that pops up over the toaster, start it again and wait until the cheese melts. Perfect sandwich.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll believe it when I see it. I do like me some big deep snow but I don’t bank on any weatherman. Just a couple days ago my daughters started telling me what the weather man said. I stopped em short and told em the tv weather man would be lucky to accurately tell us the weather from the previous day. I then told em if they needed a forecast they just needed to go outside and see what they thought. Then I told em if they needed something to tell em the weather they should have a weather rock. Weather rock? They asked. So I described to em how to build it and where to put it and how to read it. We now have a weather rock hangin off the end off the porch roof.
Rock wet = rain

Could've been a cow peeing on it!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm from Massachusetts. I've got all the snow I want to see in my memory. :freezing:

Woody
Well rub it in why don’t you?? I wish we could get the snow y’all got up there. We never get crap here. I never listen to the weather anymore. They are always full of crap. It don’t take much to be a meteorologist in Oklahoma. All you do is lie and sensationalize a little and you’ve got it made.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well rub it in why don’t you?? I wish we could get the snow y’all got up there. We never get crap here. I never listen to the weather anymore. They are always full of crap. It don’t take much to be a meteorologist in Oklahoma. All you do is lie and sensationalize a little and you’ve got it made.

Don't forget that they have to throw out all the weather 'slang' --- at least for those of us that play weather bingo....

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if she didn't feel like it I would do it for her. You guys who don't eat the heels are heathens. Sheesh ...
Ha! When the kids were little, they somehow got it in their heads that heels were undesirable. I didn't mind them at all (still don't), and especially toasted with butter for breakfast. So I started eating the heel(s) first whenever they were on the table.

Wasn't long before it was a grab race with the kids to even get one... :D

:drunk2:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must be nice to be wrong half the time and still keep your job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom