so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kind of sh1t will cause an open season on Muslims.

Silence - right or wrong - on an issue is generally assumed to be a passive form of assent. If more moderate muslims (many, many more) would become vocal and speak out condemning the brutal savagery of their extremist brethren, maybe they wouldn't be lumped in with the extremists. They're making their own bed. They're going to get to lie in it whether they like it or not.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be aware, but also understand that there are many Muslims in our area that are good people. We don't need to add to the problem by "open season on Muslims". The local Muslims missed an excellent opportunity recently with their protest over the comments of a state legislature, but maybe this will cause them to take another attempt at separating themselves from the radicals that are attempting to take over their religion.

But, any additional actions such as this one, should be stopped in the manner this one was, only more rounds. "A good guy with a gun" good policy to follow!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the topic of Friday prayers at mosques in Oklahoma today? If it's anything other than "Cast out the extremists. Report them, turn them in, refuse them aid and comfort" I don't want to hear any whining about the religion of peace and "good Muslims".

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What's the topic of Friday prayers at mosques in Oklahoma today? If it's anything other than "Cast out the extremists. Report them, turn them in, refuse them aid and comfort" I don't want to hear any whining about the religion of peace and "good Muslims".
Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is me, not holding my breath

Latest posts

Top Bottom