So this EBS test today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All digital communication devices linked together and worldwide testing going on.

Sarah Connor Terminator scenario?
Should we unplug the modem?
and I am curious if my Ipad or cell will still alert with noise if powered off.
I dont have enough aluminum foil in the kitchen to make a hat......

Alert me when it is over

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you are aware, tested faraday cages. Found a metal box blocks a cellular signal, as far as wifi it is not enough. Tried a safe too, just the safe is not enough to stop wifi. Placing the metal box in a safe blocks both cellular and wifi data signals. From what I have read and seen on youtube turning off the phone may not be enough, it can be turned back on. So go back to a faraday cage. An IT guy told me if they want they can probably spy anytime they want, so not sure if I care at this point.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can say 100% they can find you and track you if you have a phone or are around people with phones.

I tracked a pedo suspect through a social media data analytics company. We knew he was hiding out in a neighborhood next to a school because we had had suspicious person reports.

We couldn’t find him anywhere and had reached a dead end. I reached out to a buddy trying to sell the expensive software.

He gave me the guys address within seconds and was able to tell me where the guy worked, how long he had been staying there and his most likely places to eat.

Located the offender and got him off the street but I felt personally violated when he ran me. I don’t even have social media and keep a very low profile internet signature while utilizing a private VPN personally setup by me. It was able to track me based off my friends posts. I have a rule that I don’t allow people to post my picture to social media but I shared workout apps with my friends. Those are now gone.

That was a private company. Now imagine the US government.

If you do anything online and have a smart phone you aren’t hiding. And if they were able to activate nanobots remotely, all
Conservatives would have been dead long ago. Lol

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a digital guitar amp, I wonder if it will make noise if it is on when this alert goes off.
I read about all of Starlink and AT&T satellite systems are involved
Supposedly UK did test in last few days and so did Russians.
Dry run for EMP to happen?

I have been surprised we havent had an EMP of some sort already

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you are aware, tested faraday cages. Found a metal box blocks a cellular signal, as far as wifi it is not enough. Tried a safe too, just the safe is not enough to stop wifi. Placing the metal box in a safe blocks both cellular and wifi data signals. From what I have read and seen on youtube turning off the phone may not be enough, it can be turned back on. So go back to a faraday cage. An IT guy told me if they want they can probably spy anytime they want, so not sure if I care at this point.
Microwaves actually work nicely as faraday cages.

Latest posts

Top Bottom