So this EBS test today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can say 100% they can find you and track you if you have a phone or are around people with phones.

I tracked a pedo suspect through a social media data analytics company. We knew he was hiding out in a neighborhood next to a school because we had had suspicious person reports.

We couldn’t find him anywhere and had reached a dead end. I reached out to a buddy trying to sell the expensive software.

He gave me the guys address within seconds and was able to tell me where the guy worked, how long he had been staying there and his most likely places to eat.

Located the offender and got him off the street but I felt personally violated when he ran me. I don’t even have social media and keep a very low profile internet signature while utilizing a private VPN personally setup by me. It was able to track me based off my friends posts. I have a rule that I don’t allow people to post my picture to social media but I shared workout apps with my friends. Those are now gone.

That was a private company. Now imagine the US government.

If you do anything online and have a smart phone you aren’t hiding. And if they were able to activate nanobots remotely, all
Conservatives would have been dead long ago. Lol
An old friend I grew up with is the same as you. A retirement party for a mutual acquaintance put his pic on fakebook and it was the very first pic of him online ive ever seen in over 40 years. Hes been great at keeping his info offline.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Safe and Metal box... wifi signal got through... Microwave does not work with mine, oh well. If they took a picture with the alert they got the photo of the inside of a metal box with no gps signal.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paranoid? Nope, but willing to mess with anyway possible.

Just so happened, our Wi-Fi crashed @ 1:10. I turned off phones and TV, until 1:30. Wi-Fi came back on @ 1:30.

Something is definitely going on. Our garbage pick up is Wed 7:30 - 9:30. No pick up as of 2:50.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Since we are on conspiracy theories, who shot JFK? If you have a cell phone you have no privacy.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Safe and Metal box... wifi signal got through... Microwave does not work with mine, oh well. If they took a picture with the alert they got the photo of the inside of a metal box with no gps signal.
😆Jokes on them, was on the can playing solitaire 😄😱💩😵‍💫

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was a big nothin

I turned off cell and Ipad and put in unplugged microwave not a peep
Was that paranoid or just testing science?

Well, s**t! I turned off power to the phones and then I got in the microwave. I knew I was doing something wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom